- España: The most popular monuments, buildings, streets and museums to visit
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with 5 traditional Spanish sweets!
- Spain: Tips for Planning Travel to Spain
- 5 of the best local cheeses to try on your next holidays in Spain!
- 3+1 of the biggest music festivals that will make you want to book your holidays in Spain for 2016
Monthly Archives: November 2015
The Ultimate Guide to traditional Spanish drinks! Enjoy your holidays in Spain with some sherry and rum based cocktails! (Part 3)
In the third installment of our ultimate Spanish drinks guide it’s all about sherry (almost)! Sherry and rum make up for the basic ingredients in a multitude of cocktails traditionally enjoyed throughout Spain and as such we felt obliged to … Continue reading
The Ultimate Guide to traditional Spanish drinks! Mix your liqueur and enjoy your holidays in Spain! (Part 2)
Following up on our previous installment of the essential Spanish drinks, this article is mostly based on the venerable Spanish liqueurs and some of their variations. Cocktails based on liqueurs are a common thing throughout the world and rightly so, … Continue reading
The Ultimate Guide to traditional Spanish drinks! Holidays in Spain always call for some sweet summer wine! (Part 1)
Spain, the country of endless sunshine, magnificent shores and incredibly stunning sceneries, is also home to some of the most interesting culinary combinations in the world. When speaking about cuisine however, there is always a part that goes unnoticed and … Continue reading